Sunday 3 July 2011

eVerYTHing AbOuT mE> KHaiRuR RaFiQ AbDuL AZiZ


PERSONALITY
<-> Schematic Person
<-> Happy Go lucky Person
<-> Rilex
<-> Handsome (Ya-Ha )
<-> Always Smile

I like to value my friends as my own family, I love them as I
love myself because they are always with me in any kind of situation. Whenever and whatever my problem is they always helping me to overcome that problem and officiallly make me feel relief and not stress.So that, in a word i will say them is my heroes in my life. I would like to contribute them all for their efforts.

I love MGT 300 because it teach me about using information technology in my daily life.Besides this subject helps me enhance my knowledge especially in educational and improving my personality using technology communication. Moreover, this subject also help me technically increasing my multimedia skills. At the end , YA-HA.......

1 comment: