Sunday 3 July 2011

About Me (Kir)


Hi ! I'm just passing through here and wanna drop something about me :) . Allright, the name was given by my parents is Muhammad Syakirin Bin Mohd Aminudin and the name was given by my friends is Kir. So, everybody can call me Kir. Currently studying in UiTM Pahang and taking Business Management course. About me, I'm a cheerful person, easy in making friends, dedicated, love music and also got skills in marching band. Ilike to value my friends as my own family, I love them as I love myself and i've got big family relationship in uitm jengka as well. Having friends is the most important things in human life and you wont feel lonely in order to face any kind of situations and problems. Therefore a valuable friendship comes from a sincere heart and you will feel the right things. In Business Management course I'm taking Business Information Technology (MGT 300). I love MGT 300 because it helps me to improve myself in multimedia and communications as well. In order to face the multimedia era's i have to learn and make myself a one step in front another persons. Multimedia helps me to improving my skills. Thats all about me. Thanz...

2 comments: